Alfonso Totosaus B. Sc., M. Sc., Ph.D.
Chemical and Biochemical Engineering Division
Tecnologico de Estudios Superiores de Ecatepec, Mexico
- B.Sc. in Food Engineering. M.Sc. in Biotechnology. Ph.D. in Biological Sciences (UAM, Mexico)
- British Council ODA Grant (October 1996-March 1997, at the University of Queen’s in Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom).
- Founder and Editor in Chief of Nacameh, electronic journal on Meat Science and Technology (in Spanish), http://cbs.izt.uam.mx/nacameh/.
- Organization and logistic (with Dr. Lourdes Pérez-Chabela) of the National Colloquium in Meat Science and Technology in Mexico (2002, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2011).
- Member of Sistema Nacional de Investigadores (National Researchers Systems) since 2000 to Present. Actually National Researcher Level Two (of four).
- Invited author for many book chapters (24).