About the Journal
Editor-in-Chief : Zhe-Sheng Chen View Editor's Profile
Abbreviated key title: J. Can. Res. Updates
Published by: Lifescience Global
Periodicity: 4 times per year
Months: January, April, July, October
Scope and Topics of the Journal
Journal of Cancer Research Updates is a peer reviewed journal which offers an exciting avenue for the dissemination of important discoveries in all areas of cancer science. The goal is to highlight the recent advances of cancer research in order to understand, treat and eradicate cancer. The journal aims to ensure open and equitable access to international multidisciplinary readership.
Journal of Cancer Research Updates focuses on publishing novel and significant studies that may have impact on basic and clinical research, prevention and treatment of cancer. The Journal accepts research articles, review articles, case reports, editorials, and letters to the editor. Subject categories include:
- ABC Transporters and Cancer Chemotherapy
- Anti-cancer Drug Discovery and Delivery
- Immunology and Cancer
- Cell Biology and Molecular Biology in Cancer
- Clinical Cancer Research
- Epidemiology and Prevention of Cancer
- Genetics, Genomics, and Proteomics and Cancer
- Inflammation and Cancer
- Metabolism and Cancer
- Stem Cell and Cancer
- Developmental Biology and Cancer
- Pathology and Cancer
- Biochemistry and Cancer
- Pharmacology and Cancer
- Pharmaceutics and Cancer
- Microbiology and Cancer
- Radiology and Cancer
Indexed and Abstracted in
The journal is addressed to both practicing professionals and researchers in the field of cancer, professionals in academia, former researchers and PhD students and other specialists interested in the results of scientific cancer research.
Peer Review Policy
All journals published by Lifescience Global follow the peer review system designed for each article published.
- Manuscript topics are normally approved by senior editors followed by formal peer review conducted in collaboration with editorial board members and independent referees appointed by editorial team of each journal.
- In case of theme issue on a particular topic, the appointed Guest Editor is responsible to conduct peer review and submit full review reports along with accepted manuscripts of the journal.
- Lifescience Global encourages its editorial teams to use the electronic submission and peer-review system for its journals to facilitate them during peer review process.