Guidelines for Conference Proceedings
1. The journal needs to receive a complete proposal for the proceedings issue sent by email. This proposal must be filled on Conference Proceeding Proposal form available for download here. The form should be completed providing sufficient information on the issue. The form will be reviewed by journal’s editorial team.
2. One (or more) expert participant(s) should act as the Conference Proceedings guest editor(s) of the issue. They select the papers that are suitable for inclusion in the proceedings volume and have them individually refereed (as they would be for a journal). Referee form can be downloaded here and used for refereeing. Detailed instructions will be provided to the scientific editor when the proposal is approved.
3. The issue should include papers which are reasonably consistent to a topic, i.e. concerned with a limited and well defined area. Contributions that are essentially unrelated to this central topic should be excluded.
4. Follow the Guidelines for Authors for Journal of Reviews on Global Economics for the preparation of your paper. All contributing authors will be required to complete ‘Author Declaration’ form which can be downloaded here.
5. All conference proceedings will be published in OPEN ACCESS. The representative of the conference / organizer / proceedings guest editor will be responsible for the cost of publication / article processing fee as per agreed upon terms with conference organizer.
Prof. Tri Indah Winarni, is a faculty member and a senior researcher at the Center for Biomedical Research (CEBIOR), Faculty of Medicine, Diponegoro University. She graduated from Medical Doctor Faculty of Medicine Gadjah Mada University in 1990. She finished her Master Program of Biomedical Science FMDU in 2004. She has been working at Molecular and Cytogenetic Laboratory CEBIOR since she completed her Master's degree in 2004. In 2005, she followed the Genetics Laboratory training at the Department of Human Genetics, Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre, The Netherlands. She trained in Fragile X Syndrome and Autism at Medical Investigation of Neurodevelopmental Disorders (MIND) Institute, UC Davis, California, in 2010-2011 and 2013. She finished her doctoral degree at Diponegoro University in August 2013. Her research interest is Intellectual Disabilities, especially Fragile X Syndrome.
Journal of Intellectual Disability Diagnosis and Treatment | Volume 5 Number 4
Table of Contents
Volume 5 No.4, 2017
* This issue includes papers published with
Editorial: Neurodevelopmental Disorders and Importance of Early Assessment and Early Interventions- Pages 100-101
Harieta E. Manolova
H. Manolova, S. Staykova, M. Hristova, D. Terziev and G. Markova
D. Terziev, H. Manolova, S. Staykova and M. Hristova
S. Staykova, D. Terziev, H. Manolova, M. Hristova and A. Bistrian
Mihaela Hristova, Harieta Manolova, Svetla Staykova and G. Markova
G. Markova, H. Manolova and M. Hristova
Neurochemistry of Neurochemicals: Messengers of Brain Functions - Pages 137-151
Md. Sahab Uddin, Abdullah Al Mamun, Md. Tanvir Kabir, Md. Nasrullah, Ferdous Wahid, Mst. Marium Begum, Zubair Khalid Labu, Md. Sohanur Rahman, Md. Tanjir Islam, Md. Shah Amran and Mohamed M. Abdel-Daim
Journal of Intellectual Disability Diagnosis and Treatment | Volume 5 Number 3
Table of Contents
Volume 5 No.3, 2017
Restricted and Repetitive Behaviour in Persons with Autism (Ages 0-18): An Integrative Review of Treatment Related to Occupational Therapy - Pages 61-76
Analysis of the Psychoeducational Intervention Models in Students with Autism Spectrum Disorder - Pages 77-84
Issues of Gender & Sexuality in Special Needs Children: Keeping Students with Autism & Learning Disability Safe at School - Pages 85-89
Women & Girls on the Autism Spectrum: A Profile - Pages 90-95
Access to Preventive Health Services of People with Intellectual Disability in Italy - Pages 96-99
Journal of Intellectual Disability Diagnosis and Treatment | Volume 6 Number 1
Table of Contents
Volume 6 No.1, 2018
Manuel Ojea Rúa
Joana Prata, Rui Coelho and Wenn Lawson
Ria Dwi Ismiarti, Munawir Yusuf and Zaini Rohmad