Alessandro Musetti - Profile
Alessandro Musetti is a research fellow in Dynamic Psychology at the Department of Humanities, Social Sciences, and Cultural Industries of the University of Parma. He earned his Ph.D. in Psychology at the University of Parma in 2012. He is specialized in group-analytic psychotherapy at the Italian Group-Analytic Society and completed his training in psychoanalysis at the Italian Psychoanalytic Association. His main research interests are the psychodynamics of addictive behaviors and the separation-individuation process in adolescence. He authored over 50 papers published in peer-reviewed journals and several oral or poster presentations at national and international meetings.
Tri Indah Winarni (Diponegoro University, Java, Indonesia)
Jennifer L. Jones (Oklahoma State University, Oklahoma, OK, USA)
Editorial Board Members:
Ahmed M. Abdelsalam (King Saud University, Riyadh, KSA)
Ali Musleh Alodat (Yarmouk University, Irbid, Jordan)
Ahmed Al-Imam (University of Baghdad, Baghdad, Iraq)
Jana Amlerova (Charles University in Prague, Prague, Czech Republic)
Alevriadou Anastasia (University of Western Macedonia, Florina, Greece)
Marco Bertelli (AMG Research and Evolution Centre, Firenze, Italy)
Aneta Borkowska (Tanta University Hospital, Tanta, Egypt)
Alejandro E. Brice (University of South Florida, Tampa, FL, USA)
Olubukola Christianah Dada (Kwara State University, Malete, Nigeria)
Amira Hamed Darwish (Tanta University Hospital, Tanta, Egypt)
Ajay Das (Grand Canyon University, Phoenix, AZ, USA)
Lori Ann Dotson (Institute for Applied Behavior Analysis in Los Angeles, California, USA)
Ali Asghar Fallahi (Shiraz university, Shiraz, Iran)
Kleanthes K. Grohmann (University of Cyprus, Nicosia, Cyprus)
Helena Isabel da Silva Reis (Polytechnic Institute of Leiria, Leiria, Portugal)
Pamela Anne Inglis (Northumbria University, England)
Ferman Konukman (College of Arts and Science, Qatar University, Doha, Qatar)
Arnab Kundu (Bankura University, West Bengal, India)
Wenn Lawson (University of Queensland, Brisbane, Australia)
J. Peter Martin (Epilepsy Center Cork, Kehl, Germany)
Ahmed Hassan Hemdan Mohamed (United Arab Emirates University, Al-Ain, UAE)
Gustavo Fabián Molina (National University of Córdoba, Córdoba, Argentina)
Alessandro Musetti (University of Parma, Parma, Italy) View Profile
Ariffin Abdul Mutalib (Universiti Utara Malaysia, Kedah, Malaysia)
Aiqing Nie (Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, China)
Monika Parchomiuk (University of Maria Curie Sklodowska, Lublin, Poland)
Carrascosa Romero (Complejo Hospitalario Universitario de Albacete, Albacete, Spain)
Aldo Rosano (Italian Institute for the Development of Vocational Training (ISFOL), Rome, Itlay)
Chad A. Rose (University of Missouri, Columbia, MO, USA)
Manuel Ojea Rúa (University of Vigo, Galicia, Spain)
Aileen Herlinda Sandoval (Neuropsychology Consult Services, La Jolla, CA, USA)
Amanallah Soltani (Azad University, Kerman, Iran)
Prof. Tri Indah Winarni, is a faculty member and a senior researcher at the Center for Biomedical Research (CEBIOR), Faculty of Medicine, Diponegoro University. She graduated from Medical Doctor Faculty of Medicine Gadjah Mada University in 1990. She finished her Master Program of Biomedical Science FMDU in 2004. She has been working at Molecular and Cytogenetic Laboratory CEBIOR since she completed her Master's degree in 2004. In 2005, she followed the Genetics Laboratory training at the Department of Human Genetics, Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre, The Netherlands. She trained in Fragile X Syndrome and Autism at Medical Investigation of Neurodevelopmental Disorders (MIND) Institute, UC Davis, California, in 2010-2011 and 2013. She finished her doctoral degree at Diponegoro University in August 2013. Her research interest is Intellectual Disabilities, especially Fragile X Syndrome.
Guidelines for Conference Proceedings
1. The journal needs to receive a complete proposal for the proceedings issue sent by email. This proposal must be filled on Conference Proceeding Proposal form available for download here. The form should be completed providing sufficient information on the issue. The form will be reviewed by journal’s editorial team.
2. One (or more) expert participant(s) should act as the Conference Proceedings guest editor(s) of the issue. They select the papers that are suitable for inclusion in the proceedings volume and have them individually refereed (as they would be for a journal). Referee form can be downloaded here and used for refereeing. Detailed instructions will be provided to the scientific editor when the proposal is approved.
3. The issue should include papers which are reasonably consistent to a topic, i.e. concerned with a limited and well defined area. Contributions that are essentially unrelated to this central topic should be excluded.
4. Follow the Guidelines for Authors for Journal of Reviews on Global Economics for the preparation of your paper. All contributing authors will be required to complete ‘Author Declaration’ form which can be downloaded here.
5. All conference proceedings will be published in OPEN ACCESS. The representative of the conference / organizer / proceedings guest editor will be responsible for the cost of publication / article processing fee as per agreed upon terms with conference organizer.
Journal of Intellectual Disability Diagnosis and Treatment | Volume 5 Number 3
Table of Contents
Volume 5 No.3, 2017
Restricted and Repetitive Behaviour in Persons with Autism (Ages 0-18): An Integrative Review of Treatment Related to Occupational Therapy - Pages 61-76
Analysis of the Psychoeducational Intervention Models in Students with Autism Spectrum Disorder - Pages 77-84
Issues of Gender & Sexuality in Special Needs Children: Keeping Students with Autism & Learning Disability Safe at School - Pages 85-89
Women & Girls on the Autism Spectrum: A Profile - Pages 90-95
Access to Preventive Health Services of People with Intellectual Disability in Italy - Pages 96-99