Lifescience Global Canada Inc. is committed to disseminating research and scholarly publications as widely as possible. It supports the principle that 'the study results that have been publicly funded should be freely accessible in the public domain. Therefore, it encourages researchers to make their research available through Open Access (OA).
Open access publishing is not without costs. Lifescience Global Canada Inc. provides open access publications partly pay the expenses of journal production, online hosting, and archiving from authors and their research supporters by charging a publication fee for each article they publish.
Journal of Intellectual Disability - Diagnosis and Treatment is a Hybrid journal, so there are two publishing options available for authors after their manuscript is accepted for publication.
- Option (A) OPEN ACCESS: Your article will be published with barrier-free access for readers with this option.
- Option (B) Pay to View: With this option, your article will be viewable to readers who will pay the subscription fee 'or' purchase your article.
- The article processing fee for Option (A) is: US$ 700
- The article processing fee for Option (B) is: US$ 500
- Inclusive bank transaction charges.